So Early...  

Posted

Today I woke up so early, compare to my other days, then go school for meeting, first thing when I reach there, I was like 'what the hell' why so little people come only, then we waited for others to come...
When most of the CCA councilor came, we started our discussion on the camp, it is boring, so let's skip it. =D. after the discussion, it is the item that I am being waiting for, dance! LOL.
Some of the steps were hard but some are easy, and some ppl could't catch the steps, like me, so poor xue yi had to keep repeating the steps...[sorry xue yi]
I like the dance today, but the time was short, so we did it in a rush. I wore myself out today, so tired... so that's all. bye...

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 25, 2006 at Saturday, November 25, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments