what a sad case...  

Posted

Today I went to go to alvin house to do our homework and ask xian feng help me on my blog, so I was suppose to meet xian feng at the MRT, but when I call him, he said that he was at alvin house already. Haiz... So, I walk there by myself... At first I ask xf help out on my blog, but he said he can't help as it is quite hard and troublesome[sob, sob...] , so we decided to do our homework...
Later, when we went to alvin's room, and intended to do our homework, all three of us started to do our hw, but just after a few minutes, we started to chat and watch bleach(using alvin device, I can't remember what it is called) and we idle there for about like 2 hours den we felt hungry and at that time, it was like 7.30pm (OMG so late, I haven't have my breakfast and lunch, feeling SO HUNGRY!) so xf and I decided to go home to have our dinner while alvin can just simply enjoy his dinner that is on the table waiting for him.(I so envy him, got food on the table when hungry...) When xf and me were about to leave, alvin did a very SHOCKING thing, he swallowed the chewing gum with a prawn that he was shocked too. I think he forgot about the chewing gum in his mouth, so he swallowed it together. but it was funny. LOL.
Soon I reached home at about 7.50pm, I thought that my family had their dinner and the food will be cold, but to my suprise, when I step into the house, they were just about to have their dinner,(Haha, I came back at the right time for dinner. LOL.) so I enjoy my dinner with my family.
I think I got to do something about my homework now, bye.

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 23, 2006 at Thursday, November 23, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments