Posted

24th Dec

Merry Christmas! Went out with my parents at 9pm to Orchard to celebrate Christmas and also to experience the atmosphere and watch the lighting decorations.

At there, there were lots of people spraying the spray cans thingy, and I saw alot of people there enjoying themselves, that makes me feel good too

On the way, I took some pictures...

People taking photo of the lighting decoration.
The picture is small because I zoomed it. -_-''
HAHA!! Caught a police car driving horizontally at the road. =D
PS: The police is just trying to stop the crowd.
Beautiful...
OMG! POLICEMAN COMING TOWARDS ME!!!
Thats all for that day...

25th Dec

Alvin had a party at his house, so xian feng, edwin, jia hao and myself, went to his house to party.
But when we reached there, it was very quiet... and we were the only ones there. [Because others had taken their leave] After that, xian feng and edwin had to go home while jia hao and me stayed overnight at Alvin's house

DISASTER!!! That day, I forgot to release myself at the toilet, so alot of stuff were inside my stomach. And that night, we were playing scrabble to keep ourselves awake. Then suddenly, I felt a bloating sense in my stomach, Then a fart came out, Then the second, Then etc.... =X
LOL!!!
That all for that day. =D

26th Dec

I did nth today, so thats all folks!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 at Tuesday, December 26, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments