Posted

[RED]

Closest red thing to you?
# Coca-Cola bottle

Last thing to make you angry?
# hm... Dun remember liao...

Do you have a temper?
# OF COURSE GOT LAR, TELL ME WHO DUN HAVE!!!

Are you a fan of romance?
#50-50

[ORANGE]

Closest orange thing to you?
#My drawer

Do you like to burn things?
#Ya! The burning sensation...

Dress up for Halloween?
#No

Are you usually a warm-hearted person?
#USUALLY lor

Do you have anything against gingerhair?
#??? ginger bread man?

Are you usually full of energy?
#nah, not really.

[YELLOW]

Closest yellow thing to you?
#A disc polisher bottle

The happiest time[s] of your life?
#when I get to be with my best friend!

Favorite holiday?
#All the holiday!!!

What makes you happy?
#Hehehe

Are you a coward?
#Maybe?

Do you burn or tan?
#I burn tonnes of fats and I don't really tan, b'cos I am already dark.

[GREEN]

Closest green thing to you?
#A green pencil

Do you care about the environment?
# Yah! GREENHOUSE effect mah, I know...

Are you jealous of anyone right now?
#Nope, not really...

Are you a lucky person?
# not really, never let my parents tio 4D before

Do you always want what you can't have?
#of course! I want a NEW computer, processor chip which is 1-2GHz faster than mine(1.7GHz)

Are you Irish?
# Nope, I am a Singaporean!

[BLUE]

Closest blue thing to you?
#A OREO waferstick wrapper

Are you good at calming people down?
#nah...

Do you like the sea?
#If there is a Mermaid in it. =D

Last thing to make you cry?
#so long ago liao...

Are you a logical thinker?
#Can say so...

Can you sleep easily?
#When I am REAL tired. [Obvious] -.-"

[PURPLE]

Last purple thing you saw?
#A 'pilot Rexgrip' pencil

Like being treated to expensive things?
#YA!! A tour to China!

Do you like mysterious things?
#Freak me out!!!

Favorite type of chocolate?
#Any Dark Chocolate

Are you creative?
#So-so

[PINK]

Closest pink thing to you?
#
The banner below the posting area..[Could not connect to Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Test connection now.]

Do you like sweet foods
# yep!

Like play-fighting?
#YAH! In the swimming pool with xian feng and wei cheng!

Are you sensitive?
#ya... I have sensitive nose

Do you like punk music?
#So-so

[WHITE]

Closest white thing to you?
#My T-shirt words...

Would you say you're innocent
#I am a innocent 3 year old boy. -.-"

Always try to keep the peace?
#Isn't that the UN job?

How do you imagine your wedding?
#Simple but Wonderful.

Do you like to play in the snow?
#ya... when the snow is clean. [went to china, the snow is black one! OMG!]

Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist?
#Ya, when they pull off my teeth and charge me very expensive

[BLACK]

Closest black thing to you?
#My whole T-shirt and shorts!

Are you sophisticated or silly?
#none of the above.

Would you like to go to space?
#When the world is going to burst into million pieces, or I won't

Do you have a lot of secrets?
#Nope, only a few

What is your favorite color?
#Rainbow!

Does the color you wear affect your mood?
#Does it affect people's mood? I dun give a damn


Spread this quiz to 5 people who colour your life!
# Xian feng
#Wen hui
#Sarah ho
#Gary
#Ichigo!!!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 15, 2006 at Friday, December 15, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments