Posted

Finally, after a LONG LONG time, I get to post this...

Recently, I found out that I ACTUALLY LOVE , LIKE, MOTIVATED AND ADDICTED TO STUDY!!!! OMG!!! I can't believe that STUDYING is actually getting more and more part of me.
Friends out there who know me, please try to help me with this attitude that I like now, a attitude that makes me look forward to everyday life.

Today at class, something funny happened during chemistry class.
The story goes like this

Mr Shanmugam: Tell me something in your house that have chemistry reacting on it.
Jessica: a cup of milk that goes bad.
Mr Shanmugam: why don't you drink the milk? why you let it go bad?
Jessica standing there nothing to say...

Then, Mr Shanmugam said "I had a class last time and there was this boy who said something about not letting the milk go bad. The question goes, how to not let the milk go bad, and the boy answer like this, keep the milk in the cow lar."
When Mr Shanmugam finish saying that, the whole class laughed, although it was lame.

Thats all for today, may not post as frequent now due to my addiction to my studies.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2007 at Tuesday, January 09, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments