Posted

Today, Xian feng and me went to Ngee An poly with the school.
When we reached there, I can only say one thing, WAH!!!! Ngee An poly is very big + kool!!! =D.
When we were at there, xf and me went to the Business school and we won some lucky draw...

Btw, when we reached there, we get a free bag pack and unfortunately for me, the bag seems to be very not faithed for me, as when we were about to leave there, the bag spoiled and Xf being the smart one told me to get a new one.
So, I listened to him and went to get another bag, BUT, when I reached home, the bag spoiled just as I wanted to show it to my parents. ZZZzzz. Thats all for today.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 19, 2007 at Friday, January 19, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments