Posted

Today as usual, I went to school and had my lessons...
BUT, after school, it was the once and only soccer competition we, sec4, had and my friends joined the team to play for our class while some become reserves.
As for me, I did not join the team or game, so as I was proceeding to the NCC notice and looking for the activities tomorrow, I heard wei cheng calling me from the back, so I turn back and look at him and just it happen so that jesper was beside him, so I look to his face and found out that his forehead was red in colour, intensed, I followed wei cheng and jesper to the general office to the sick bay.
When we are inside, I noticed that Wei cheng also had a cut above his eye and Jesper had a cut just above his eye.
After that, I asked them how they had the cut, and they said that they had knock into each other as one guy had the soccer ball and they both wanting to get the ball, ran and knocked into each other when the guy moved away from the center...

Imagine....
WC -> guy <- Jesper
WC -><- Jesper
BANG!!!

It is very disgusting to describe the cut word by word, so I shall show you guys the cut after they had their cut been attended to. Wei cheng behind the wheelchair Jesper is sitting on. LOOK at JESPER eye!!!! OMG!! BLOOD!!!
Jesper been brave and smiled to the camera. =D
Wei cheng been a brave boy, had a cut above his right eye... =(
Thats all folks...

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 8, 2007 at Thursday, March 08, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments