Posted

Today, after school, I had my napfa test on my 5 stations, and I successfully got A grade for all the 5 stations. YES!!!
But, unfortunately, I had a D grade for my 2.4km... =( going to re-take my 2.4km. =D

After my 5 stations, we[Jia Hao friends] went to the canteen as we had share money to buy a cake for Jia hao.
Here are some picture of Jia hao and his LOVELY cake! =D

Jia hao looking away... =(

So that is why Jia hao is so distracted in the previous picture. LOL!!!
Jia hao cutting his LOVELY cake...
Friends of Jia hao celebrating his birthday.



Today is officially Jia Hao birthday!

let's sing him a birthday song...

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to jia hao,
happy birthday to you...

*clap clap* to him

thats all folks!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 5, 2007 at Thursday, April 05, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments