Posted

Today, Jiahao, Weicheng, Xianfeng and I went to the Jurong library to do some revision on history as there is a history exam this coming monday.[boring, I know]

BUT, after our revision, we went to Kpool to play POOL and we played for about 2-hours, but the whole experience of playing the game was fun as Jiahao, Weicheng and I are all officially 16 years old while Xianfeng being the youngest had to hide away from the counter when we were asking for a pool table.

As Xianfeng, Weicheng and I played pool before, we were quite good at it... but unfortunately, Jiahao did not know how to play, so three of us spent some time teaching him and after that, JIAHAO played on par with us, and shocked us, as he just learn it. So here is something I wanna share [Jiahao is a fast learner]
Weekends price is $7.80/hr
Weekdays price is $4.80/hr
There were some photo taken when we were playing pool, but I will add it on the next post...


Thats all folks...

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 5, 2007 at Saturday, May 05, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments