Posted

YAY!!!
Finally, I can relax... Mt O lvl is completed!
HURRAY!!!
Yesterday, after our Mt O lvl, Edwin and I decided to cycle as a form of enjoyment.
So, I cycle to Jia hao house while Edwin took a MRT ride to Jia hao house.
When we reached Jia hao house, Jia hao was playing Ultimate heros [I think..] , so I watch edwin and jia hao play, while I play Edwin PSP.
Soon, Jia hao had to go town to meet with someone to buy some things, then, Edwin, with Jia hao permission, took Jia hao bike to cycle with me... I dun think you would want to know where we cycle to, BUT, this infomation, I think I can share with you guys out there. EDWIN BOUGHT A BIKE AND PUT IT AT JIA HAO HOUSE!!!

[P.S.] Edwin stay at choa chu kang and jia hao stay at yishun. lol.

Anyway, cycling is fun, but safety always come first, So don't cycle on roads, but cycle on pathways.

Thats all folks...

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at Tuesday, May 29, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments