might be the last post  

Posted

Finally a chance to blog!
YAY!!!
Firstly, I would want to tell everyone that I would not be blogging till there a long break.
Secondly, I would want to congratulate syafiq and delson who had turned 16 few days back.
Thirdly, I feel that there is a need to tell everyone that, I am now no longer the kind of person who will joke around as often as before, as now, I would like to put all my concentration in my studies as my "O" level are coming soon and Preliminary exam are even closer, therefore, I would not blog unless, that is a long break.
Lastly, GOOD LUCK to everyone for everything they do!


Thats all folks...

This entry was posted on Friday, August 3, 2007 at Friday, August 03, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments