How I spent my holidays after Os  

Posted

YIPEE!!!
EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER FOR ME!!!
I bet everyone should be enjoying their well deserved holidays now.

okay, now for the boring part about myself after the exams. Straight after my Geography last paper [ 7 Nov], I went back home and played warcraft with Jia hao, and right after that, we went to Yee Tee to play soccer with jesper and gang.[time:3.30pm to 6pm] After our insane soccer training, we all went back home, but for me and Jia Hao, it was a different thing, we went back home, bathe, rest, recharged and went to Alvin's house to play Mahjong.
There were the four of us there namely, Alvin, Jia hao, Edwin and me. That was just the beginning, and we played for like only a few round and we waited for Xian feng to come to Alvin's house.
Not long after, we headed back for more mahjong games and soon, Xian feng went back and left the four of us their. Since our motive of going to alvin house was to play mahjong, we played till 3am, before we went to sleep.
When we went back home, we started to play maplestory and later, Edwin,Xian feng and I played Warcraft games, like dota...
Haha, this is how I spent my holidays, even though it sounds abit boring. haha =D

Btw, belated Happy deepavali to everyone, especially Wei cheng... [hehe!]



thats all folks.

This entry was posted on Friday, November 9, 2007 at Friday, November 09, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments