Prom Night  

Posted

18 nov

Yipeee!!!
Prom Night was a Success!
Everyone seems to have LOTS of fun, and I had enjoyed myself too!
The food there was great, the atmosphere was right and the best was, the people who had went for Prom Night were excellent!

I can still recall that Alvin was the first person to be called on stage because he had said something wrong and the emcee heard it. The Prom King was also the most expected from us [alvin, xian feng, kevin, edwin, tim, hui koon, jun an, jia hao and me], as the cards we were supposed to vote for the female candidates for Prom Queen, had unknowing, all been thrown to the box to vote for wei cheng. -.-" Anyway, congratulations to Wei cheng for being the Prom King.
Priscillia was also been selected as the Prom Queen, and congratulations to her too!

The Lucky Draw Biggest Winner goes to Ashilah, who had won a PSP slim modified with a 4GB memory stick. [I am jealous...] I had also taken lots of photos with many gorgeous looking girls and smart looking guys, but unfortunately, most of the photos are not with me, since most of the photos are taken by their camera.
Will upload the photos asap after they send me the photos. =D

After Prom Night, Jia hao and I went to alvin's house to stay overnight and jun an joined us later that mid night and we started playing mahjong till 6.30am.




Updated.

Xing Wei and me.[blurred]
Wee Hao and me.
Pei Zhen and me.

Pei Qi and me.
Sarah and me.
Yi Jie and me.
Ashilah [ PSP slim winner] and me.
Left to right : me, 'sleepy' Edwin, Jesper
Wei Cheng [ Prom King] and me.
Priscillia [Prom Queen] and me. Blur...
Cheryl and me.
From top: Alvin, next row: Hazwan, Xian feng, next row: Me, Fazrul, Syafiq, Razis

there are more photos, will update when the photos are received.

Thats all folk.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 at Monday, November 19, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments