Xian feng at my house  

Posted

24 nov

Today, xian feng came to my house upon my request to help me install the ATI X1050 series graphic card. THanks man! the price hope can be cheaper... haha
After he completed the installation for the graphic card, he stayed on and played Bleach blade battle on my sister's PS2, and also showed me how good the graphic card had differences on my computer, by testing on games like condition zero and warcraft.

The funny part starts here, when he saw there was a gunbound icon on my desktop, he asked me, if I had play for a long time, and I reply no and said I installed that to play with my cousin. Right after our conversation, he clicked on the icon and the game ran. After that, he showed off to me that he was a PRO in gunbound and had achieved Battle axe, and sure enough, he went to a room and joined a game, trying to show to me how PRO he was. When the game started, he was the first to shoot, and he missed the enemy, it is ok, but then, he [forgot right or left] click on his character and the status for his average hits per shot was 1339damage, and he click on the other players and their avg hit were only like 300+. I was Shocked to see xian feng avg hit per shot was so high, yet he missed the target[ enemy]. I ponder a while before asking him why he become so lousy, and his reply was "Last time I use hack mah, that's why my avg hit per shot was 1300+", he added on with some giggle.

After that, when his turn arrived, he FINALLY hits someone, BUT THE SOMEONE WAS NOT A ENEMY, IT WAS HIS ALLY! then , I thought to myself, 'nvm lar, people sometimes makes mistakes' therefore , I just laughed a little and continued watching him play. Again, it was his turn, he Aims, Cursed the enemy and HE SHOOTS! And this time, I cannot hold back my laugher, I laughed damn loud and guess what he did to make me laugh so loud, HE ONCE AGAIN, SHOOTS AT THE SAME EXACT ALLY AND THIS TIME, HE KILLED HIS OWN TEAMMATE! HAHAHAHA!
After that, for sure, without thinking, he made the team lost... lol...
Soon after the game, he played maplestory for awhile and we went crazy by defaming everyone we saw, that we are not happy with. Later, we had dinner at my house and he left.

thats all folks.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 at Sunday, November 25, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments