Posted

HEY GUYS!

Haven't had the chance to update lately, so here's the update. =D

Had tried my FIRST EVER JOB in St Anthony Primary school from Jan 2 to Jan 7. The pay is really little [only $28 per day], but I went for their tempo staff in their bookshop for experience in work. thanks to Ming Shu for the job offer! =D

Jan 7, I went to meet up with my 4/5 classmates straight after work for a class chalet.
The whole class chalet lasted for 3 day 2 night till Jan 10, but I went back with others at Jan 9, and I had REALLY ENJOYED myself at the chalet. =D [chalet at aloha changi]

Jan 11, went to SP open house and had saw quite a few technologies been used there, I am quite amazed by the technologies SP can provide.

Jan 12, went to NYP open house and I was even more amazed by the technologies and course they had. One course that had made me regret for my DPA [direct polytechnic admission] is 'Digital and Precision'. It is a new course, and only gonna start THIS year, so whoever gonna get into this course is gonna be the pioneer and the leader. And since this course is HIGHLY recommended by the Government, the course is fully paid for and gives a monthly income of $800 by the Government, and the job opportunities are everywhere, since most of the companies need talent in this area.
After that Pei Qi, Jia hao and I went to Alvin's house to have a game of mahjong, and we stayed overnight there.

The next day [Jan 13], I went back home and painted my house with the help from my dad as a promise to my mum, because I wanted to stay overnight at Alvin's house and the condition is to paint most of the house when I get back from Alvin's house.

Alright, now it is Jan 16, and right now, I shall wish my dad happy birthday and hope that he see this. =D
Oh! I almost forgot! It is Wei Cheng birthday tomorrow!
Okay den, I shall delicate this birthday song to both my dad and Wei Cheng.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to My dad and Wei Cheng,
Happy Birthday to you. =D


Thats all Folks.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at Wednesday, January 16, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments