Learning to lead camp module  

Posted

Alright! Finally, I am back from the 3 day 2 night experiences in Kota Tinggi!
Basically, what we had done there was known as the leadership camp, where everyone was treated like a leader, an adult, and were all given the chance to lead the team which comprises of 12 members. [8 girls, 4 boys]
During the camp, everyone has the chance of stepping up to be the leader for that activity and the leader is suppose to produce results, while bond the team well. So in short, I will say that this camp is a camp that all leaders who you think have the ability to be a leader, should be taking.

I also felt that EVERYONE in the camp did GREAT and everyone is being appreciated! =D

I shall stop here, and let the pics do the talking. Before I end, let me say this,' 2 2 TRAIN ROCKS!'

This is PRINCE Ali and Malcolm at the back when we were in the bus near the checkpoint, all set for Kota Tinggi.

The last night! Waterfall! We managed to play in the water.




Something that we noticed... HAHA! =X
My team[guy] room.
Just random spamming...


















My team with me included! =D




Keow [our instructor] and me!









Me and Hui Fang!


Me and Samuel!
Me and Purdey!
Me and Amalina!


Me, Ali, and Samuel!
Patricia and Me!
Me and Malcolm!
Me and Florence! eat eat...
Mouthful of food in Florence mouth!


Me and Ruth!
Zhuang Ying and Me!
Me and Ruth AGAIN! =D
Me and Jia Hao!
Rocking in the bus with Serene!


Take 2!
Candid shot!
Girls... what is that for???
2 2 Train! [Group 2] Family like eh? =D

These are called GEMS and each and every one of them is from a different person that appreciated and gave encouragement to you. These gems made most of the people cry [including me] gosh.. just by looking at these gems makes me wanna cry...


That's all folks!

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 at Thursday, March 20, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments