L.A.N time!  

Posted

Jia Hao, Wei Cheng and Xian Feng came over to my house today intentionally to play basketball. But before they came to my house, it was raining. Therefore, Xian feng suggested we play warcraft instead for safety reasons, since Xian feng and Jia hao brought their laptops and I have 1 spare computer for Wei cheng to use.
So we played Dota from 4+pm - 7pm. After that, Wei cheng, Xian feng and I went to CauseWay Point to have our dinner while Jia hao rushed back home as his's family wanted to celebrate his birthday with him. And I hereby wish Jia hao a HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY!
Oh ya, while on my way back home after I had my dinner with them, I saw Aileen, working for Singtel as a brochure giver [Forgot the name for the job]. And guess what? When I said 'Hi' to her as she didn't really recognise me at first look, but when she assure herself that I am me, instead of giving me 1 brochure, she gave me her pile of brochure she was giving out and went giggling away and leaving me confuse, with her other two colleague looking amazed by what Aileen had done.
Here is the evidence of what Aileen had gave me. Rawr!

That's all folks.

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 5, 2008 at Saturday, April 05, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments