Dance Camp!  

Posted

Alright, I guess it is time to update!
Dance camp ROCKS!
That's what I gonna say. Had lots of fun there and I am not gonna reveal any of this camp details.
Alright, maybe just give you all some excitement. During our last day at DanceCamp, we went to Sentosa to play a game of what they called 'DS Hunt'. I guess you all might have know roughly what the game is about by just looking at the name. When we were playing the game, 1 of the place to go to is the small island at the siliso beach. When my team [PETER PAN] reached there, we saw our check point, so we asked what are we supposed to do to have the clue to the next checkpoint. And our task is to bury 1 of our group member in the sand and while we were all rushing to the sand near to the sea, WE ALL SUDDENLY JUST STUNNED THERE. YOU KNOW WHY? IT IS BECAUSE THERE IS A FEMALE FOREIGNER lying at her float on the sea topless. Okay, STOP! so this is the info I am going to leak out only. Sorry if you wish for more. =P

These are some pictures from the DanceCamp.

CK!
CK trying to scare me off but got caught in action. =D
This is the hostel we stayed during the camp. nice right? =DD


This is TIN!!!
look at this! there are two girls inside the box!
In the end, the box got smashed!
The face of the 2 girls revealed!

The hostel unit just simply amazed me. feel like staying there rather than my home.

See the red and white shirt? That's the DanceSport Shirt! =D


Alright! sorry guys if u expect more from me for this camp. =P


That's all Folks.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at Tuesday, June 24, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments