BBQ!  

Posted

Anyway, about my previous post, it is just a let out of my feelings that night. nothing else. So don't bother much about it.
Alright, I am here to blog about my DanceSport BBQ which was held on the last Friday.
It was at Christine house[Greenvilla Condominium or something like that] Thank You for letting us use the place!
I found out that the Condo is SIMPLY too fabulous and just the BBQ area, it is like a kitchen already! Don't believe it? Later you will see it in the photos.

Also, I found out that I cannot hold liquor at all! I found that out when they play this game called 'who what huh'. They played it such a way that the loser will need to drink a cap-full of whiskey, which was brought there by Gino. When I came over to them [those that were playing], I tried a small amount of the whiskey mixed with Coke. Within a few seconds, I start to feel giddy. After that, Andy say I am weak, cannot even hold such small amount of whiskey and somemore is MIXED one. -.-'

After the game, we celebrated Desmond [President of NPDS] Birthday too!
During the process of the cake cutting and everything, we threw Desmond to the Swimming pool! And soon, we started to throw people to the pool! It was fun.
I love the BBQ thing. Hope to have that kind of gathering again! =D

Here are the pictures!

This is the BBQ pit, I mean .... kitchen.
Andy BBQing the marshmallow. Notice something? the Charcoal colour is BLUE!
You are right, this is taken outdoor, not at somebody's home.
These were the some of the people who played the game -'who what huh'
The whole BBQ place!

That's All Folks

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 13, 2008 at Sunday, July 13, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments