Dilemma...  

Posted

Should I celebrate or not?
Examination are all over, no more school till October 13.
But I have not done well for my last paper which is sadly my most confident one. Straight after the maths exam, I whined from my exam hall all the way to the bus-stop. This shows how frustrated and sad I was at that moment.
I know I should have at least read up a little before the exam, but I just felt too confident about it and that will cost me the bad results I will get during September. SIAN!
I would say that the exams I had, total 3, maths was the worst I felt doing it. The other 2 paper was rather simple and have confidence of getting at least 90marks.
This is the worst ever it could get, after exams, I SHOULD feel happy, but I didn't, all due to the Maths paper.
I wonder how am I possibly going to enjoy my near 2 month holiday, I wonder...


Signing off
choon tat

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at Wednesday, August 20, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments