Admiration.  

Posted

Recently, I caught my eyes on this Singer from a group called Wonder girls.

Park Ye Eun is simply the type of person you would ever dream of, to be your dream girl.

Now I finally understand what Alvin is feeling I guess. [About Rina, his idol.]

She's the one at the middle.
From what I had checked:

[This was made known to the public by Kyunghee University this morning that Park Ye Eun’s application for the course of her choice was successful.

According to the university, “We had to choose 4 people out of 240 applications for this music major and Ye Eun managed to clinch it at a ratio of 60:1.”]


Amazing isn't it?
Well, she is the type where you roll intelligence, talent and beauty together.
Now my eyes are all on her... Jia hao said this is called idolize and I thought otherwise..


Signing off
choon tat

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at Wednesday, September 24, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments