Cravings  

Posted in

DAMN IT!
I HAD ENOUGH!
I WANT IT NOW!



JUST ONE DAY!! ONE DAY!!
IF I CAN GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!


CRAB!!!
I WANT TO EAT YOU!
I AM FREAKING CRAVING FOR ALL OF YOU!!




It had been so long since I had a crab craving! I wanna have the taste of crab once more!
Now I had a urge to eat BIG crab!
After searching through the web, I came upon this restaurant that have their seafood as their top priority and that include my favorite seafood, crab.


After reading their Press Articles, the crabs seems simply delicious, and I would definitely be glad if I can put those mouth-watering crab's meat into my mouth. YUMMY!


Oh ya, before I end this post, I will want to wish Aik hao a Happy 17th Birthday!


Signing off
choon tat

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 at Thursday, September 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments