Glad...  

Posted

I don't know how I should put it, but I am glad that EVERYTHING IS FINALLY OVER!

Now I felt we are more united and stronger through this incident.
I felt everyone really have grown a lot from this.
I am really really glad and overwhelmed.
I wish this clique's bond will go on stronger and deeper!

Like what I said before, I want no cracks on this perfect crystal bond ball. Because if there's really a crack, I will be very sad and so will be for the others. Let's make this Crystal ball shine and glorified! =)

I really had fun playing Warcraft from 12am till 5am yesterday.

Alvin: Have fun during your Thailand trip!


Forever we will remain Best Friends! You have my words.


Signing off
choon tat

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at Wednesday, October 01, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments