BBQ?!?  

Posted

20 Dec, 2008

Jesper, I seriously need to thank you for persuading me to go for this BBQ which I initially did not want to attend.

The place chosen for this BBQ is kinda crappy, stupid and lots of insects. BUT! who cares!
A Great BBQ does not need all conditions to be in tip top manner. A lousy, crappy BBQ can also be a Great BBQ when all the RIGHT people and attitude are in it! Just like the BBQ we had just now!
AWESOME!

See our BBQ pit.
Guys just chilling out.
Aik Hao with his dirty thoughts.


Candid shot?
'No Trees are harm during the process'
Clearing of the charcoal and washing up.You guys make the BBQ Fun! =D

ok. I have to explain this pic. I wanted to fold my arms, but Syafiq's camera is faster than I thought! So that's the outcome.





Jesper, Thanks again!
Organise it more! Cheers~~

Oh 2/6 chalet is coming!!! Excited!
Tmr out with Weicheng to shop at the newly opened Jurong Point! Heard from my parents and Weicheng that it is bigger than Vivo! Anxious to see it!

Oh, one last thing! Did I mention anything about Twilight?
Well I will now. IT ROCKS!
Edwin shall now be known as Edward the Vampire! Know why? Because he got white face and skin just like Edward! Haha! Hope he does not read this. HAHA!


Signing off
choon tat

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 at Sunday, December 21, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments