Holiday!  

Posted

OOO... ooooooo.... OoOoOoOoOoOo......

Finally the Common Test is OVER!
Time to set back and relax! =D

Overview of Common Test.
I think I did average for my Common Test... because out of the 4 modules I took for Common Test, the first one which is my Math Elective, I totally screwed it.
Second, my Math module, EM3A, I think I did quite average for it.
Third, my Digital Electronics, DEL, I think I had confident of getting 70marks and above.
Lastly, my Analogue Electronics, AEL, I think I can safely say that I can attain more than 90 marks.


Well, what done is done and cannot be undone, so I will not regret that I have not studied enough or whatsoever. And because of that, I will FORGET EVERYTHING I feel now and officially START MY HOLIDAY! =DDDDDD
HOLIDAY, HERE I COME!


Signing off
choon tat

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 at Thursday, December 11, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments