NP!  

Posted

Today, I had a very amazing/fun day.

First thing we had in the morning is CATS [creative applied thinking skills], it was fun with our lecturer [Mr Henry Tio], he might be old, but he is very friendly and funny. Had LOTS of fun with him and the friends there.
After that, we had about 3 hour of lunch break. I went to Beauty World with Jesper and Alfred to have our lunch over there, as they recommended there since the hawker food there were AWESOME and rather cheap. Went to mac to complete the assignment given to us, and I found out that I am Left Brain Oriented! [assignment about brains i think... =X]

Soon, the 3 hours was up and we had to rush over to the sports hall to know what cca we got into for S&W [Sports and Wellness].
There are a total of 5 cca [Wellness and Fitness, Aerobics, Dance sport, Fencing and Yoga] to choose from, and each cca only holds about 20 person as the amount of people who got in DPA is about 100.
Well, I got into Dance sport and had lots of fun, even though I wanted Wellness and Fitness.
At first, I was like SIANED... but after dancing for some time, I find it very enjoyable and now I am looking forward for the next session of dance. =D
Tomorrow , I will be having 8 hours of maths! OMG! alright, even though it is 8 hours of math and I can imagine how boring it is gonna be, but I am also somehow excited about it. Don't ask me why I am excited about 8 hours of maths, but I just feel excited. Haha.
Alright, gonna stop here. Tomorrow, I still have to report by 9am.


that's all folk.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at Wednesday, January 30, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments