Ngee Ann Poly!  

Posted

Yesterday was my first day in Ngee Ann poly, and the feel and everything was there was so just right for me!
I met many new faces and some familiar faces [Jesper and Alfred] and made many new friends, today was great too, got alot of items and have a chance to enter many restricted areas since we are the FIRST ever DPA batch of student in Ngee Ann, and they had invested heavily on us. =D

I am not gonna write more about it, it is because I am tired after school.
Btw, my Schedule to reach sch and leave school is about 9am - 6pm.
It is long right? haha, it is long, but everyday is a fun and special day for me in Ngee Ann poly.

Here are just some sneak peek of Ngee Ann while we were having some activities.





Thats all folks.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at Tuesday, January 29, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments