O level Results  

Posted

YIPEE!!!
I am SOO HAPPY!!!

Yesterday, the GCE O lvl results were released and I got back my results!
See what I got:

English : C5
Combined humanities : B3
Additional Math : B3
E Math : A2
Combined Science [Phy/chem] : B3
Geography : B3
Chinese : B3

L1R4 : 16 L1R5 : 19

And guess what, I got into my DPA course!!!

The night before the results were released, I had a nightmare that I got all C6 for all subject and had no choice but to retake, BUT, it is not true! so happy!

Because of my DPA to Ngee Ann polytechnic, I will be starting lesson/school on 28 January. So fast!!!

Alright, that's all for O lvl! Finally!


That's all folks.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 at Friday, January 25, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments