CNY  

Posted

This CNY is great man!
My aunt gave birth! see the cute little face down there? It is a HE, and guess what, he is a newborn baby right on the start of CNY! Isn't that awesome? That means that, every year when he is having his birthday, there will be thousands or millions of people, sort of celebrating his B'day with him! So Cool!


Here is the Baby! =D
Some people also celebrate their CNY by going down to Marina Bay, near to the esplanade.
This is How they had their first day of CNY... haha...

For me, I went to many of my relatives and friends house. And the first house [friend] we went to was to Yi Fang house! She always open her house for us, feel so good! Thanks Yi Fang! =D

Here are some photos we took outside her house. =D



After Yi Fang house, our next stop was Pei Zhen house! Thanks for opening your house for CNY every year too! =D
Right after we went to Pei Zhen house, we went to Kevin Yeo house and at that time, I had to rush over to my relative house, that's why I did not managed to take a photo at his house, and I only stayed at his house for like only 1 hour. Kevin, if u read this, I am sorry!!!

And Today, Alvin had his house open for us [Jia hao, Xian feng, Wan jia, Wan zhen, Cheryl, Hui jie, Wee hao, Pei zhen, Xing wei, Wei cheng, Agnes and Pei Qi] to 'pai nian'.

We had lots of fun [talking, playing mahjong, blackjack] there and we even took a group photo, but some of them left early, so the few of us went to the open field right infront of Alvin's flat to have some fun by lighting some sparkles and played with it.

Here is the group photo.



That's all folks.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 at Tuesday, February 12, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments