Valentine's Day  

Posted

Valentine's Day!

A day which people celebrate with their loved ones and use it to improve and bond their relationship better.

For people who are single, it is just like any other day where nothing special really happen.
But today, a group of guys received a single rose each [including me. =D] from Florence through Jeremy at about 8.40am!
Thank you
Florence!

Here are some photos of hafiz and me taking the rose.


Look at the rose now. It started to lose it's life during my 8 hours of maths
When I reached back home, I put the rose in a bottle of tap water.
But the rose did not seems to 'recover' from the 'rotting' state, so my dad suggested to add some sugar into the tap water and the rose started to be alive again.

There, see!

That's all folks

This entry was posted on Friday, February 15, 2008 at Friday, February 15, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments