Over!  

Posted

Finally after much struggle, I managed to reduce the quantity and focus on the quality of food I eat. YAY! Guess this is a HUGE step towards my goal of achieving a healthy body. =D

Today, I am gonna blog on how I am doing so far in poly.
First thing first, studies, have been concentrating on my project with my group members for the past few days and all I can say is I LOVE MY GROUP MEMBERS! Fast and efficient! =D
Secondly, sports and wellness, we had completed the Cha-cha moves and now, going to complete the steps for Jive on the next lesson. I wonder what will be next.
Lastly, family, all I can say to my family is thanks for everything even though we may argue as blood is always thicker than water.

I had also learn many new things in poly and this had made some strong impact to my life and somehow, I had changed my attitude A LOT from being a crazy guy, to a much more mature person. Guess this is really the life that I wanted and hoping for.
Oh ya, I just recently found out that canoe polo is a fun CCA too! I think I gonna change my mind of joining archery as my CCA.


That's all folks!

This entry was posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 at Monday, February 25, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments