Pig...  

Posted

Haven't been updating for quite some time, so here's the update.

PIGS on the MOVE!
Why pigs on the move? It is because my daily routine make me feels like a pig but a good pig. =D

Morning - wake up about 6.30am, bath and stuff, dad drive me to school. Have breakfast in school everyday for schooldays and usually eat a lot during the morning.

Afternoon - After the lesson, EAT [ a lot] again before I proceed to the next class.

Evening - When I reach home, sometimes I have my dinner [ about 7-8pm] before I go into my dreamworld till the next morning.


Looking at the above, don't you find it similar to a pig life routine except for the studying part?

that's all for today. Pig routine starting soon. LOL!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at Wednesday, February 20, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments