My Birthday!  

Posted

12 April

Hey peeps!
Went to Sakura at Toa payoh with my relatives to celebrate my birthday! =D LOVE THEM!
Also thank you everyone for ALL your Blessing to me! LOVE YOU ALL TOO! =D

13 April

Went to Somerset station to meet up with Timo, Kevin, Hui Koon and Wei Cheng. After that, we went to Cineleisure to meet Pei Zhen, Cheryl and Sarah. Soon Edwin came. Bought the tickets for Untraceable. Went to Subway to have our lunch, and Gosh! First time having my meal at Subway! The method they used to serve customer is fast and the food is nice! like it! After that, Benedict and Xian Feng joined us at Subway. Saw Mei Mei, Agnes and Kenric with their friends there. Chat a little before we met Jia Hao and Davis. Sarah left us after that, before the movie. The Movie is not really nice as predicted, but it is scary if you see how the people were being killed. Gross...

Photos we took before the movie.



Hang around there for sometime before Pei Zhen left us. Then Cheryl nice phrase came out ' I want to buy poly uniforms'. So we accompanied her to a girl's clothes stall. [10 guys accompanied 1 girl to a lady shop. HAHA.] After that, Cheryl left, and we had our dinner at KouFu. We separated leaving only Kevin, Xian Feng, Wei Cheng, Jia Hao, Davis and I to take the MRT back, while Hui Koon, Benedict, Timo and Edwin taking bus back.

On our way in the train back home, Wei Cheng told me this racist joke. "If you wanna see indians straightaway, close your eyes now." And well, when he was telling me this joke, there was a indian standing right infront of us. Phew... Lucky never get beaten up.

Oh ya, when I was walking back just now, I saw Sarah with her friends. Cool man, saw u twice a day.

That's All Folks.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 at Monday, April 14, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments