Assignments...  

Posted

Oh Gosh, I just felt that this blog that I have is not going to function well anymore.
Why? It is because the piles & piles of assignments are just increasing daily and this means lesser time to play.
Even though I had just said I have lesser time to play, but recently, I had being playing L.A.N. [Dota and Counter-Strike] with my friends in NP at OurSpace@72. Being staying till 5-7pm these days in school just to play L.A.N. with my friends. But all these have an end, so I want to enjoy very moment with you guys while we are Lan-ing.
Nothing much to share since I gotta rush on my case study about Changi Airport Terminal 3 on powerpoint.
By the way, just to let you people know. I have no class on monday for this semester. =D


That's all Folks.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 at Sunday, April 20, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments