Canoe or Dance?  

Posted

Hey guys!
These few days I been having muscle aches due to the intensive Canoe training which was like 5days ago. And on top of that muscle aching, I was too hungry like 2 days ago, and I ate a lot of biscuits and potato chips. AND in the end, I have a Fever now. Feel so sick and giddy.
Gosh hope I can recover by Tuesday, so that I can attend both the Dance and Canoe training.
These few days, I been pondering about whether to continue with my Canoe training or not, since my body SEEMS like it cannot handle such intensive, yet it is my favorite muscle growing sport.

Which one Should I take challenge on? Canoe or Dance?

Hope to have an answer by this Tuesday and Wednesday...


That's all Folks.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 27, 2008 at Sunday, April 27, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments