Answer to Previous post.  

Posted

Here Here!!! An update to the previous post.
Alright this is what I had came up with.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I had decided to stay on Canoe for NOW since they had not start any of the elimination yet. Meanwhile staying with Dancesport as a support CCA.


For today, Canoe training was just right, not too much and not too little. The push-up had increased by another 50, to 150 push up now before any activity starts. But as what we were been told today, we had only ran half of what their normal training suppose to be, and the route for the running track was from Ngee Ann Poly sport complex to Bukit Timah hill. This is something new to me as I had never ran there before and I never thought I could run for so long without stopping, since I am not a long distance runner. An Achievement!!! =D
Next week will be tough! Persevere!!

Just for your information.

I lost about 4kg due to the Canoe training. Now I weigh only 61Kg. Sweet!

Now my mum is jealous about me losing 4kg.
Now, my mum and dad are determined to run tomorrow to lose weight. Haha!


That's all folks!

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 1, 2008 at Thursday, May 01, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments