Everything comes to a balance.  

Posted

NO TIME TO UPDATE RECENTLY, ANYWAY, HERE IS THE UPDATE!
Celebrated Razis birthday at his house with his mother throwing a party just for him.
Quite a few came. taken a few photos. Razis sure had grown BIGGER AND MORE MUSCULAR. WOOOTS! And oh ya, Ayn birthday was also celebrated at Razis house since Ayn birthday was on 9 may. Thanks to Syafiq making and organising all these. =D

Here are the photos taken.

Birthday cake we bought for Razis as a Surprise. =DRazis cutting the cake!
out of a sudden when syafiq and I were behind the cake, Ayn took the photo.
PeiQi, Syafiq and AikHao!
Group pic!

Ayn is the one in pink. Razis is the one in blue.


Had a lot of fun at Razis house and seriously, I hope to have this kind of gathering again. So nice...
So all those people LOOKING AT THIS NOW, please don't say u are busy or what, that is just another excuse for your laziness to meet up together! I am sure after you had finish reading this, you will be like 'don't lame lar, choon tat, we are seriously busy la'
Anyway, my bottom line is that no matter how busy you are, you sure can find time for friends and buddies, so don't give anymore excuses.

Anyway, after we left Razis house, on our way to Yew tee MRT station. We were held up by a bunch of nothing-to-do punks and had some quarrel. Xian feng was the only one who stand on my line to speak against the punks while the others did not do anything. Next time if this kind of things happens again, WE SHALL ALL FIGHT BACK! Alright, I am not going to continue this as I find it unpleasant.

So I think everything does have a balance, as at Razis house, We were enjoying ourselves, but moments later, we were disturbed by the punks. This is what I call I balance. Damn I hate it!


That's all folks.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 at Sunday, May 11, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments