An Answer.  

Posted

I guess it is time for me to tell you guys what I been up to in NP.
Projects are like more and more distant to me now, since now my classes are just plain tutorials and lectures, concentrating more on formula for engineering stuff.
I have this module called EECad. This module is by far the most time wasting BUT simple to understand module as it is all about designing a circuit board and testing their durability. Love and hate it! RAWR!

Moving on to my CCA. I told you guys before that I had 2 CCA right? [Canoe Polo and Dancesport]
Alright. Now I am down to 1 CCA. And guess what CCA I had chosen?

Beat the drums.......... Answer : DanceSport! [Ballroom dance]

You guys might find this weird why had I chosen dancesport RIGHT?
Ok, I am not going to beat around the bush or anything. The reason I had chose dancesport is because I find it fun, easier to have a CCA [Canoe Polo still eliminating people while DanceSport accepts all the guys] and last but not least, can learn something new.
So next time if I am to attend any grand ballroom party, at least I still have 1 or 2 moves to show and not stand there like a wooden block doing nothing and be amazed by others.
Guys, don't think that Dance is a Gay sport for guys. You never know how it is like till you yourself get a feel of it. =D

That's all folks.

This entry was posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 at Monday, May 19, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments