People...  

Posted

OH MY!!!

I suddenly had a urge to post about how wonderful my life is, how perfect it have been compared to many others I have known.

What I meant by wonderful is basically how well I had live my life. I just felt that my life has been 'so far so good', not much of an obstacle for me, life is pretty smooth I should say.
BUT all this does not mean that everyone's live are like mine, I felt rather sad when 1 of my friend that I shall not even leak a single information about him told me about this story that happened to him and I felt I should speak up for him.

I will not be long-winded, I will simply summarise for him about what he had gone through.
He is one of those people who give FULL trust and faith to his friends, but not most of his classmates and cliques like him. [not 100% know what is the reason] Some purposely miss him out for any outing they had, some took him for granted and some even did not acknowledge him. He felt terrible deep within his heart as there are no true friends he can find and was searching for a whole new life.
His 'stubborn attitude' of searching for a new life started to bear fruits until he graduated from his secondary school and entered a tertiary school. He have been quite happy with his life SO FAR, especially when he met friends that now acknowledge him for who he is.

From the experiences I got from him, I finally understand why some people can be so 'emo' while others can be so 'high' when they are alone or with their friends. It all start with a word called ACKNOWLEDGMENT, this word that you might find some familiarity with is actually the pillar to most of the souls out there in the world.
Some act of acknowledgment can be just by saying a simple sentence like: " I wanna be friend with you' , ' you look awesome! can you tell me some secret to your formula?'.
After looking at all this, do you feel that you had left out someone?
NOW, what are you waiting for?
Go, give them your acknowledgment!


That's all folks!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at Wednesday, May 21, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments