Dance Competition Today!  

Posted in

Have I or have I not told you guys about my Common Test results?
Anyway, here are my results:

Engineering Math 2 [EG2]: 75
Engineering Mechanics : 90
Electrical Technology [ELTECH] : 78

Not good, I know... Should have gotten 100 for everything. ARGHHH!

Anyway, today I will be going for my Dance Competition! And the time now is 8.45am and I will be going to NTU in about an hour time. Woooo... Hope to qualify to the second round and not get kick after the first round. If can I hope to grab some medals too! =D

Alright, here's something I forgot.
Xian feng! This birthday song is for you dude even though it is 1 day late.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Xian Feng!
Happy birthday to you~~~

That's All Folks!

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 at Saturday, June 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments