Disappointment for dance competion.  

Posted in ,

Yesterday wasn't a great day at all, told you all about the dance competition right?
Alright, It was screwed up. Damn disappointing, know why?
Firstly, my partner and I spend so much time on our appearance for the competition and even practice for it, but what happened? Either our own seniors [committee] or the SGDF [Singapore Dance Foundation (I think)] lost our application form for our registration for the competition, therefore had no chance to even participate for the dance itself and they cannot let us dance.

What's worst? There were more couples also having this problem and from NPDS [Ngee Ann Poly DanceSport] there were 2 couples including my partner and I.

So in the end, I stayed on to watch the competition for a while before heading straight to Alvin's house to so call give Xian Feng a surprise celebration, when Xian Feng knows all about it already.
After we [Hui Jie, Wan Jia, Wan Zhen and I] reached Alvin's house, we just slack there till Jun An arrived. Soon, Jia Hao, Xian Feng, Pei Qi and Aik Hao came.
Had KFC for dinner while Alvin had nothing at all. After we had our dinner, Wei Cheng came just when we wanted to surprise Xian Feng with a Cake Box with no cake inside, but with alvin's hand. Anyway, had fun hanging out with everyone.

Here's the photo taken.

Alvin is being cut off.
Ok, I know I look stupid in this pic.
Alvin likes to blur his face. -.-'
ok, my face is blurred.
Xian Feng sucking the Ribena bottle.
The birthday day boy.

Alvin is missing...
This is like a family photo. NICE!
Xian Feng making his LAST wish. =X
Blowing the candles...
Act cute. =P
Cutting the cake.




That's all folks.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 at Sunday, June 29, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments