Posted

IRIS! How could you ask me to do this! Anyway, I will do the quiz.


The person who tagged me to do this is Iris.

#1 The first person who tagged in your blog is:
The first person? I forgot. I will just put the last person who tagged me. IRIS!

#2 Your relationship with him/her:
♥ Just Friends. =)

#3 Your impression of him/her:
♥ Crazy over the idol she likes and faithful to them.

#4 The most memorable thing he/she has done for you:
♥ hmmm... This goes way back into history records..

#5 The most memorable thing he/she said to you:
♥ "I sabo my friends to vote for paramore also!" Haha.

#6 If he/she become your lover you will:
♥ Well, I think I will become a person who idolize alot too.

#7 If he/she become your lover, thing(s) he/she has to improve/change will be:
♥ I have no idea.

#8 If he/she become your enemy, you will:
♥ I guess I will just make her my friend again. =)

#9 If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
♥ Maybe I talk something real bad about her idol?

#10 The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
♥ Thanks her ALOT for this quiz. -.-

#11 Your overall impression of him/her is:
♥ Blur blur. Haha.

#12 How you think people around you feel about you?
♥ No idea. Maybe lame? I guess not. =x

#13 The characteristic(s) that you love about yourself is:
♥ Cheerful?

#14 On the contrary, the stuff you hate about yourself are:
♥ easily distracted.

#15 The most ideal person you want to be is:
♥ It gonna be just me.

#16 Say something to those who care and like you:
♥ You ALL are my PRECIOUS. [see the ones with CAP-ON]

#17 Pass this quiz to 10 people (tag those with blogs):
Well, I will not tag anyone, those that wants to do it, just do. But I will still list the 10 people with blog.

1.Wei Cheng
2.Alvin Lee
3.Wen Hui
4.Syafiq
5.Jia Hao
6.Jun An
7.Hui Jie
8.Patricia
9.Ming Ying
10.Xing Wei

#18 Who is no.6 having relationship with?
♥ [Jun An] No one?

#19 Is no.9 a male or female?
♥ [Ming Ying] Female

#20 If 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
♥ [Hui Jie & Xing Wei] Unless they are lesbian..

#21 What is no. 2 studying?
♥ [Alvin] The Studies of Rina-chan

#22 When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
♥ [Wen hui] A week ago.

#23 What kind of music does no. 8 like?
♥ [Patricia] I TOTALLY have no idea.

#24 Does no. 1 has any siblings?
♥ [Wei Cheng] YESS! As noisy as they can be.

#25 Will you woo no. 3?
♥ [Wen Hui] If it was the past.

#26 How abt no. 7?
♥ [Hui Jie] She is nice, but I won't.

#27 Is no. 4 single?
♥ [Syafiq] I doubt so. He is secretive in this kind of talks.

#28 What's the surname of no. 5?
♥ [Jia Hao] Koh

#29 Whats the hobby of no. 10?
♥ [Xing Wei] To hang out with friends? Or maybe, torture kids... =x


#30 Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
♥ [Jia Hao & Ming Ying] They don't know each other.

#31 Where is no. 2 studying at?
♥ [Alvin] NYP.

#32 Talk something casually about no. 1
♥ [Wei Cheng] Jia Hao is THERE for you, so am I. As gay as ever. HEHE.

#33 Have you tried developing feelings for no. 6?
♥ [Jun An] I guess I never will. Sorry for being so mean, but I am not gay... o.o

#34 Where does no. 9 lives?
♥ [Ming Ying] So easy. SINGAPORE!

#35 What colour does no. 4 like?
♥ [Syafiq] PINK! oh... I MEAN ALL THE BITCHY COLORS

#36 Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
♥ [Jia Hao & Wei Cheng] YUP!

#37 Does no. 1 have any pets?
♥ [Wei Cheng] YEAH! HIS Brothers!

#38 Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
♥ [Hui Jie] ER... HM.... LOL?

#39 What is no. 6 doing now?
♥ [Jun An] HE IS SLEEPING! I CAN SAY THIS WITHOUT FEAR, BECAUSE EVERYONE NOW IS SLEEPING EXCEPT FOR ME! MUHAHAHA!


This entry was posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 at Friday, December 26, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments