Start of Everything!  

Posted

Starting from today, NYP and SP reopens! Haha! Gonna have a good laugh at those starting school today! *evil grin*
NP starts next week. =)

Since most of my clique members gonna start school today, I cannot lose out! I shall do my assignments that are being pushed aside during my break/holidays starting today! JIA YOU everyone!
Yup, aside from my assignments and project, I started watching Dragonball Z recently. Gosh! I can say I think I got TOO addicted to it! Watching it the whole day. SOMEBODY STOP ME!!

And also, Xian feng FINALLY got some sponsors again and now his blog is all up and new! Hurray!

New Year is coming soon too! 2 more days and it will be 2009!
My New Year Resolution:

1)GG [Good Grades]
2)GG for everyone! =)
3)Become a more dependable person.
4)MUSCULAR and FIT! RAWR!
5)Enough money to spare. =D
6)Have better friendship with my Poly friends
7)HANGOUT more with clique! =DD
8)Have energy for EVERYTHING!

I think that's not too much right? Haha.
Alright Going to prepare for GG!


Signing off
choon tat

This entry was posted on Monday, December 29, 2008 at Monday, December 29, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments