Birthday!  

Posted in

HAPPY HAPPY!

Today I am really happy!
Had a met up with clique yesterday for Seoul Garden and the price was EXPENSIVE! $30.20 for each person!
Had fun enjoying the food and chats we had!
Yeah, went to Alvin house for Mahjong and I am the Ultimate winner! More Happy!
Jia Hao sorry! Left the present you gave me at Alvin's house, there won't be next time! Cheer up!

I really wanna thank everyone for wishing me Happy Birthday!
You are all appreciated! =DD

The only bad thing going to occur is that tomorrow I have school and Thursday is my Final Examination for my Intelligent Robotics System[IRS], 60%.

Well, gonna hope I get some good grade for that!
I also hope that my grandfather will get well soon and return home.

Signing off
choon tat

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 at Sunday, April 12, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments