Something is WRONG.  

Posted

I don't know what had gotten into me these past few days, but I just felt that everyone I used to talk to, has changed and for me, I felt they had change so much that I am not able to talk to them as what I had used to. I feel so distant away from them.
It felt terrible.
It might not seems as bad as it is, but even Ziq, who just happened to pass by, felt that I am paranoid. I wonder whether is it those stuff I mentioned above that cause me to feel so down and low.
I am lost.
Sorry to those who asked me if I am alright, and I simply give back a 'okay' signal and said I was just tired.
I lied.
I am not alright, I just don't want anyone to worry.
Right now, I just need to calm down, rest well. I hope everything will be back to normal the next day.

Sorry again for posting this shit post. I just wanna express out feelings within me.

signing off
choon tat

This entry was posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 at Friday, April 24, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments