For the better.  

Posted

Finally, all the things that I want, all falls in nicely.
First, driver license is going to be mine soon due to Jia hao's help.
Secondly, I am not paranoid anymore, found a way to vent out my feelings and anger.
Last but not least, found friends that are encouraging.

School sucks today. Late for 1 hour due to a stupid reason, overslept. Damn it, my FIRST lesson marked absent in my WHOLE poly life.
Well, at least I found something to entertain myself.

NEOPET!

Did you got a shock? I kinda got back playing neopet since days ago. Found that it is my only way so far to past time easily, besides music. Studies are compromised. Grades might drop, but I live happy. :)


Signing off
choon tat

This entry was posted on Monday, May 4, 2009 at Monday, May 04, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments